Friday 19 December 2014

Winter Goodwill 2014: Introduction

I have recently been ordering, packing, and posting Christmas pressies to a small number of friends. Due to financial reasons, I have had to cut back the number of presents I am buying this year; however, when I look back at 2014, there are more people than ever that I want to express my gratitude towards. That is why I have decided to start a series of blogs entitled Winter Goodwill. In each blog, I will write about a certain person or group, championing them and their impact on my year, as a means of thanking them for being good to me. Hopefully this will put a smile on their faces over Christmastime, while also celebrating the goodwill that people do across the year, not just over Christmas.

The blogs will cover a variety of people; some are people I have known throughout the year, while others I have only known for a matter of months. Some are close friends, while others are acquaintances - but ones that I hope will one day become a good friend.

The first entry will be up later today, with hopefully at least a handful more entries being posted through December. Keep your peepers peeled!

Thanks for reading,

Tom.


Winter Goodwill 2014 #1: Matthew Courtnell

Winter Goodwill 2014 #2: Leslie Tate and Sue Hampton

Winter Goodwill 2014 #3: President Obonjo/Benjamin Bello

Winter 2014 #4: The AhhGee team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most viewed blogs over the last 30 days